Board index inTune Technical Discussion Mac/Non Windows based issues Latest Intune release here.

Latest Intune release here.

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.

Moderators: Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:52 am

whats the latest intune version for my 2013 Cadillac ats 2.0 t?

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:41 am

1r04i is the latest application.

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:04 pm

just wondering if there has been any tweaking to the srt caliber tune in the past 3-4 months just wanna make sure I'm running the latest and greatest for the car thanks

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 pm

It says PCM might need an update. Its for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.
Attachments
info.xml
(1.87 KiB) Downloaded 1492 times

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:13 am
A2B

Are there any new tunes that can be added like one for a Edelbrock SC?

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Hey Guys, Having a lot of trouble with my dcx diablo sport intune..

I added all the files as required. when I add 1r01e-4 says its not supported by this diablo sport intune.

I have a 2010 dodge ram 5.7 hemi.

Very confused please help guys :drivingbad:

Post Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:13 am

Hey Guys, Sent an email last night but just to follow up; I have been attempting to update my inTune i1000 but it appears to have hung up. It initially downloaded a few files then gave the typical warning regarding not to unplug and that it would reset automatically. Well, it is just sitting there not doing anything and I am hesitant to disconnect and restart it myself. It currently shows 1r04d as the application firmware with a complete list of tuning files that show (OK) beside them.
What should I do now?
Help please!!!!
RG

Post Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Update has locked up the device, and nothing is happening. Please let me know if I can disconnect the device from my computer & start again, or if there is something else that can be done!

Post Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:00 pm

06MonteSS wrote:
you don't need dsdownloader for anything for the intune...

everything is copy and paste with the intune when you connect it to your PC... the intune shows up as a usb drive in windows explorer... there's a TUNES folder in it, and a LOGS folder...

when you record and save a data log, it will be in the LOGS folder... the tune files will be in the TUNES folder...

copy the files from those folders and paste them to your harddrive... then you can attach them to an email....

Im using windows ten how can I play those logs back and analyze them with the program that was linked on here? when i open the file I get what almost looks like arabic fonts. thanks in advance for any info

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:17 am

you need the DataViewer program to open/view data log files.
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm

have any updates been made to the 2013 Cadillac ats 2.0t please send answer to conorjmerch@hotmail.com

Previous

Return to Mac/Non Windows based issues