Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas Dealer updated PCM but I loaded old stock tune?

Dealer updated PCM but I loaded old stock tune?

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

So I did like we are told and put the stock tune back in before going to the dealer for 2 recalls. The TIPM and sun visor. Today I go to put Hemifevers custom tune back in the Trinity and it says there is an update. So I update and now have the 1R13d 6/25/2015. I load his custom tune and the stock tune in the trinity. I then attempt to load the custom 93 tune and I get a error. Sorry I hit the screen and it disappeared but may have been "xx needed update" Instead of seeing the tune is now installed and car is ready to drive I'm looking at changing parameters. So tune was not installed.

Again I never would have suspected the dealer updated the tune.

So I unplug the Trinity and attempt to load the custom tune again and this time his 91 loads fine and then I loaded his 93 tune.

So now the ?? Since I didn't know the dealer updated the factory tune i must have loaded the older tune with the custom correct? Should I now have the new stock tune in the Trinity? and send that out? not sure what backup original I can use the old one or the new one.

Trinity T100 latest upgrade 1r13d
2013 Dodge Durango 5.7 L

garrett User avatar
Site Admin

delete the custom tune loaded to the tool currently, by going to options/erase custom tune. Once it deleted, load the custom tune using the new backup and try tuning again.

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas