Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas 1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???

1/1 Short Term ADAP not showing up???

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:01 am

I use a laptop hooked up to the Trinity for Data logging. I'm using DataViewer Version 3.3.0.17 and the Trinity is Version v.1r13d (hope that's the number of the update).

Everything appears to be working correct except I have no "1/1 Short Term ADAP (%)" PID to select in the Fuel Flows drop down box. There is more than 30 others in that folder including the other ones I need; 1/1 Long Term ADAP, 2/1 Long Term ADAP, 2/1 Short Term ADAP, BARO, and PRATIO.

I believe I have everything working correctly. What am I doing wrong that I can all the PIDs I need except the one?

This is on a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 running a custom tune. Any other useful info I should add?

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 pm

could it be in a different group?

My tuner just fixed it. Had to share desktop (we used teamviewer) and he took control. He did something where he queued up a bunch of "infrequently used" PIDs. That didn't work right away so he closed the program and reopened it. Once we reconnected to the Trinity the 1/1 Short Term ADAP was there under Fuel Flows right where it was supposed to be.

that was my next move ;)

glad you got it.

Is there any manual or guidance for DataViewer?

in DataViewer, go to the HELP menu ;-)
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas