Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas Dodge Journey R/T Support?

Dodge Journey R/T Support?

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Very interested in your products for potential use in my Journey R/T! I know the Avenger R/T shares the same Pentastar 3.6L V6 and FWD platform, but as someone said elsewhere on the forums the Avenger R/T tune won't work for the Journey R/T. I'm curious if there will ever be support for the Journey R/T and how hard it would be to modify the Avenger R/T tunes for the Journey?

Thanks so much for the help! I'll buy today if there's someway to get it working on my Journey.

Post Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:59 pm

this is a slight possibility...

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:13 am

Care to elaborate? I would gladly provide my Journey R/T as a test vehicle or anything else I could possibly do...

I can't imagine that the two car's ECUs, who share the same engine and transmission, would be THAT different, but then again I know next to nothing about this world.

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:51 am

adding new cals for anything is a process, creating the templates to map the data in cmr for tuning takes a ton of time whether its for a hellcat or a minivan :)

Post Wed May 06, 2015 1:23 pm

One last question. Will the unit be able to interface with my Journey so that a local tuner can create a tune for it? Or will it not work on my car at all?

Post Wed May 06, 2015 2:08 pm

Not currently, no.

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:46 pm

I also have a 2014 Journey RT AWD with the V-6. Would love to see this tune! :D

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas