Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas Help with K&N CAI and such!

Help with K&N CAI and such!

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Help with tune for 2014 Ram 1500 5.7, K&N cold air intake, throttle body spacer, Trinity1000, and magnaflow exhaust. Is there an option to select cold air intake installed? Intake will be in tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated. I already tuned for 93 Octane.

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:11 pm

No CAI option for the Ram. No increase in flow, no leaning out, no need for a CAI tune.
You can't PM me, so don't even try. I am not employed by DS & can't help you. :p
2015 BMW 335i xDrive Gran Turismo MPPK FBO.
Looking for a back-end tune so I can get a bigger turbo

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:18 pm

BUt it will still make the vehicle run better right?

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:59 am

Mike_Levy wrote:
No CAI option for the Ram. No increase in flow, no leaning out, no need for a CAI tune.

I saw on another post it would hurt to add 5% to wot. Is that true?

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:01 am

no, that wont hurt anything.

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:35 am

mikel wrote:
no, that wont hurt anything.

I don't show the wide open throttle in percentage. It give me the choices of 1k-3.8k , 4k-4.8k, 5k-7k. Which is the equivalent to 5%?

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:58 am

those are the rpm ranges in which you can increase the WOT fueling.. so select an rpm range you want to change, then you will get to the percentage adjustment.
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

06MonteSS wrote:
those are the rpm ranges in which you can increase the WOT fueling.. so select an rpm range you want to change, then you will get to the percentage adjustment.

Any help with my throttle, WOT, repsonse etc with my CAI thottle body spacer and single magnaflow exhaust

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas