Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas how to store custom tunes on an sd card.

how to store custom tunes on an sd card.

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 am
i'm having trouble figuring out hot to use a SD card to download/upload / store tuns for my trinity. any help will be appreciated. thanks, glen

Did you find out how to store tunes on your sd card? If not i can help.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body

hey speedy ! i still have never been able to figure out how to download my custom tunes off my computer to a SD card. can ya help me out ? glen

Yeah bud i can. i'm not sure how much you know so ill just go over it all.

First insert your SD card into your computer. Some sd cards over 2gb never worked for me. I have had good luck with 1gb cards. With DS Downloader open click on advanced tuning. Choose your custom tune and click add tune. It will then ask you to choose a matching original backup for your tune. Now instead of saving to your computer search for your sd card. Name your file so you know what it is then click save. That should be it. If you have a engine and trans custom tune, you need to create the trans tune like you did the engine tune before saving it. Both engine and transmission tunes will be saved into 1 single file. I dont think i left anything out. if you get hung up just reply here.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas