Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas 2015 5.7 support

2015 5.7 support

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Me and patience are mortal enemies. I keep checking this post multiple times a day waiting to hear it is ready and released

Post Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:39 pm

bridogr1 wrote:
Me and patience are mortal enemies. I keep checking this post multiple times a day waiting to hear it is ready and released

You're not the only one. On top of that, I don't even have a Durango yet! Hopefully purchasing within the next 2-3 weeks.

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:48 am

mikel wrote:
rrjjpp74 wrote:
Ready for one for my 6.4 Challenger now!

We had a scat pack in here last week, gains were not as solid as the Ram, but it felt 100X better on the street with the tune, it was actually using all of the ridiculous power that 392 makes :)

That sounds great, needing anyone to test on east coast LOL! worth a try. So when we order the new ECU's will you need our VIN to put in the them? what will be the process?

I can't wait to see the difference it makes.
2015 Challenger Scat Pack, B5 Blue.

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 am

Be ready by end of month or how is testing going? Hope to see them at Chryslers at Carlisle.
2015 Challenger Scat Pack, B5 Blue.

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 am

I really hate to make it harder to wait guys, but I just wanted to update everyone, since I have now had time to put on some more miles with the new PCM tuned on my '15 Ram Sport. I am really loving it, I especially like the 40-100 mph acceleration at WOT. It just pulls SO much harder all the way to redline. I also really love not having the MDS on & funny enough my gas mileage has gotten better...I averaged 16.2 mpg around town on the last full tank & that was with a VERY heavy foot while playing around with new tune installed. Everything just feels "Right" about it now. I can't wait to be able to customize the tune a little though by tweaking the fans to come on a little sooner, since I have a 180 Stat installed already. The tune did lower them a bit but I think I can still lower them about another 10-15 deg. I would also like to raise the shift points some & adjust the throttle sensitivity, as I now ride around with Tow/Haul mode on most of the time which also allows it to downshift & engine brake quicker. This is just my preference, as I also drive a Tuned Porsche Cayenne Turbo S & I am use to a very sensitive throttle & higher shift points (& lots of HP). You guys are going to love this tune!

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 am

awesome.

Post Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Any ETA for this release? I'm ready to buy NOW!
2015 Ram Sport Crew Cab 4x4 - Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl - Black Ram Sport Group

MBRP Pro Series Cat Back Exhaust
MBRP Black Tips

Post Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Also ready to buy, Charger SRT 392. If you can answer, how does the PCM swap work in regards to warranty? Can Dodge detect if the PCM has been swapped back? Does it show the mileage on it or is that stored elsewhere? i.e. you get the car, swap to the custom PCM drive 3000 miles and take it back to the dealer after swapping in the OEM one does it show that you've driven 3000 miles or 20? I would think that might raise a few eyebrows?

Thanks for the hard work guys!

Post Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:22 pm

The swap will not lead to any dealer based issues, nothing to worry about there :)

Post Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:23 pm

To elaborate, even the pcm we provide will look 100% stock to the dealer tools, its just that the case has been opened and if they notice that (would have to inspect closely), it would be an issue for sure.

Post Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:56 am

So does this mean we can tune our 2015 ram 1500 trucks with the stock pcm? Also is this release in the very near future?

Post Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 am

brydy6344 wrote:
So does this mean we can tune our 2015 ram 1500 trucks with the stock pcm? Also is this release in the very near future?
Only if you send the stock pcm here to be modified for $200, thus likely voiding your warranty.

Post Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 am

Hey Mikel,can we buy the pcm now so that when the tunes are released we can just install the tune?

Thanks,
Sam

Post Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:17 pm

sizzle06 wrote:
Hey Mikel,can we buy the pcm now so that when the tunes are released we can just install the tune?

Thanks,
Sam

No, we are not offering them just yet.

Post Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Ok thanks :)

PreviousNext

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas