Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas 2015 5.7 support

2015 5.7 support

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Just thought you guys at diablo should know that you have the horsepower figures for the the 2015 cars and 2015 Rams mixed up. When you click on the 2015 cars,it shows the horsepower gains to be 33hp and when you click on the trucks it shows it at 15hp. Just thought you guys should know just incase someone dyno's it and gets way less than 33hp and complaines to you about it.

P.S. I get my pcm in tomorrow and cant wait to install it :)

Post Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Any news on this update for on the 2015 Ram 1500?

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:55 pm

jim_maloney14 wrote:
Any news on this update for on the 2015 Ram 1500?

15 Ram 5.7 is supported.

Post Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Two quick questions for you guys.......

1. Is support for the 5.7L in a 2015 Grand Cherokee definitely coming?
2. If it is, do you have an ETA?

Thanks in advance!

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:14 pm

TheCRV wrote:
Two quick questions for you guys.......

1. Is support for the 5.7L in a 2015 Grand Cherokee definitely coming?
2. If it is, do you have an ETA?

Thanks in advance!

Bump for an answer. Thanks.

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:39 am

yes, no.

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 pm

mikel wrote:
yes, no.

Thank you!

Post Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:27 am

Is there a chance the 2015 ram 1500 will be supported without a modified pcm?

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 pm

No time soon...

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 am

ISAACMAPLE08 wrote:
Also ready to buy, Charger SRT 392. If you can answer, how does the PCM swap work in regards to warranty? Can Dodge detect if the PCM has been swapped back? Does it show the mileage on it or is that stored elsewhere? i.e. you get the car, swap to the custom PCM drive 3000 miles and take it back to the dealer after swapping in the OEM one does it show that you've driven 3000 miles or 20? I would think that might raise a few eyebrows?

Thanks for the hard work guys!

Hi All,

I have almost the same question but can't get relieved:

I have ordered and received a DS PCM and Trinity device: I have a '15 Challenger RT and I fear the swap.

I failed to understand why when purchasing we provide with the VIN and the mileage: it makes sense for the VIN but what about the mileage? Should the mileage / odometer be affected with the swap (like actual distance with the car is stored only in 1 PCM). Response was "no" in another forum / topic (Trinity Dodge Gas / 2015 5.7 support: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49634&start=60).

Eventually in my own situation, I have given the mileage in miles in the order form but I also added the comment that it equals xx in kilometers. Which one was set up - kilometers or miles?

DS support team,
could you please advise on this please?

Cheers

Post Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:35 am

fredafraid wrote:
ISAACMAPLE08 wrote:
Also ready to buy, Charger SRT 392. If you can answer, how does the PCM swap work in regards to warranty? Can Dodge detect if the PCM has been swapped back? Does it show the mileage on it or is that stored elsewhere? i.e. you get the car, swap to the custom PCM drive 3000 miles and take it back to the dealer after swapping in the OEM one does it show that you've driven 3000 miles or 20? I would think that might raise a few eyebrows?

Thanks for the hard work guys!

Hi All,

I have almost the same question but can't get relieved:

I have ordered and received a DS PCM and Trinity device: I have a '15 Challenger RT and I fear the swap.

I failed to understand why when purchasing we provide with the VIN and the mileage: it makes sense for the VIN but what about the mileage? Should the mileage / odometer be affected with the swap (like actual distance with the car is stored only in 1 PCM). Response was "no" in another forum / topic (Trinity Dodge Gas / 2015 5.7 support: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49634&start=60).

Eventually in my own situation, I have given the mileage in miles in the order form but I also added the comment that it equals xx in kilometers. Which one was set up - kilometers or miles?

DS support team,
could you please advise on this please?

Cheers

Hey again,

Mike,
could you please advise please?

Anyone knows please?

Thanks and have a great day,
cheers

Post Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:35 pm

if you provide the odometer in KM, we will program it that way as well, no worries.

Post Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:14 pm

mikel wrote:
if you provide the odometer in KM, we will program it that way as well, no worries.

Thank you for the heads up Mike.

I'm fact I already ordered and received the PCM. I had put a comment when purchasing but I don't know if it was done.

Please tell me if it is important: my odometer is in KM. Will it change every time I swap the PCM? What will happen when I visit the service center? It won't be updated automatically?
I mean I'll service my car this coming Saturday. I commented I've done 20000 km and time to receive the PCM I am reaching 21000 km. Is it a problem?
I planned to swap after it: what will happen to my actual odometer and will I be able to do the service at 30000 km? Or the mileage is stored in the PCM only.. I must wait until my car is no more under warranty and proceed to servicing the car with 1 PCM only (the DS one).

Sorry if I am not clear..

Thank you for your inputs.

Cheers

Previous

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas