Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update

Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:12 pm

bump

Flee wrote:
bump

B to the Ump!

Any update?

getting tired of this fight....
it seems that they do not want to help us
I am disapointed :|
05 dodge ram hemi rumble bee #2306
Vararam CAI - Gibson Catback - Electric cutout - Sonnax line pressure booster - BBK 85mm TB - JET 180°F Tstat - Dynatech LT's headers - Dynatech high flow cats - FlexAlite electric fan - MSD IGNITION Blaster Coils and wires - HF's custom tunes - EGR Valve delete -

Agreed French, we need an update, I'm tired of having a $600 paper weight.

Post Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:56 pm

It is taking forever. I switched from an Intune to a Trinity and lost my hemifever TCM tune. But my trinity never read the TCM, no backup, nothing! Thinking of going back to intune so I can run my custom TCM tune! I think they are more worried about the newer vehicles since this only happens on the '05-'06. We don;t matter anymore!

It's been a little over 2 years since I came here with a TCM tuning issue (5/13), that shortly after progressed into what it is today. I still can't even adjust my tire size. Nothing has been done for either. I was always looking for them to post some guinea pig Software updates for us but not a single one that I know of. I no longer driving my truck and I would be willing to try anything. Even send them my pcm/tcm and tuner if that would help find a fix for us. This has gone on long enough.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body

Pretty big update guys! The issue isnt completely fixed but ground has been gained. I reset back to stock and uploaded to the newest DCX crom file. I retuned with the 93 octane and diablo custom trans tune, It went through the whole process and at the end before it shuts off when it tells you what tune was loaded both the trans tune and pcm tune showed up. Once it restarted I did the normal checks and still shows no TCM CAL ID and it doesnt show the last TCM tune written like we are all used to.

I got a wild hair and had my tuner write me a custom TCM tune again and tonight i went back to stock again and just straight from the get go loaded the custom TCM and PCM tune and gave it a shot. IT WORKED, it showed the tune was loaded and everything was great. Its still no show on the call id for the TCM but a test drive confirmed the tune loaded up and worked.

I think the issue lays somewhere, at least for me, that i always tried loading the diablo tunes first and then loading the custom tunes. Doing it that way it locks up the TCM portion and doesnt allow for communication, but if you just skip straight to the custom tune it still has a bridge for communication so everything will load up correctly.

So what the skinny on this issue ? Any updates on a fix ?
Years ago I had issues with BS updates and lost out myself. Heck I even lost touch screen on Trinity. lol
EXACTLY why I make damn sure I'm not on line when I hook up the tool.
From being an old post, is there been a fix ????
FT

EDIT as the days pass, other tuning options are getting better and better. In 6 more months id bet
trans tuning and complete working software will be and is becoming available.

Unfortunately the latest revision did not fix mine. The tool still only sees the PCM. Sadly I will be selling my ram in the next few months but keeping the trinity. Looking at getting an R/T Durango if all goes well. Maybe the tuning on it won't be so glitchy.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body

Previous

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas