Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update

Trans. tuning lost since 1r13c update

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 am

hello
Is it possible to you to provide me a password to force the current 1r13c crom version to downgrade to 1r10 crom version that I have a backup in my comp ??
This is to try to get back the trans tuning that was avaiable with this crom version. No more trans tuning since tool running 1r13c
My tool is currently unmarried now
Key is: 2E7F-5653-3430-29D5-911B

thanks
05 dodge ram hemi rumble bee #2306
Vararam CAI - Gibson Catback - Electric cutout - Sonnax line pressure booster - BBK 85mm TB - JET 180°F Tstat - Dynatech LT's headers - Dynatech high flow cats - FlexAlite electric fan - MSD IGNITION Blaster Coils and wires - HF's custom tunes - EGR Valve delete -

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 pm

ok....no password avaiable I see... :? :cry:
What about if I take the phone and call tech. department with the tool powered on the truck ??
Do you think we can solve and fix my issue ??

thank you
Vararam CAI - Gibson Catback - Electric cutout - Sonnax line pressure booster - BBK 85mm TB - JET 180°F Tstat - Dynatech LT's headers - Dynatech high flow cats - FlexAlite electric fan - MSD IGNITION Blaster Coils and wires - HF's custom tunes - EGR Valve delete -

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 pm

UP please...
are you still investigating to solve this ??
It is frustrating to not have trans. tuning anymore like it was before :cry:

thank you

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm

frenchbee2306 wrote:
UP please...
are you still investigating to solve this ??
It is frustrating to not have trans. tuning anymore like it was before :cry:

thank you

Hey buddy. I'm in the same boat as you and have been for a year or more. It's to the point we are just being ignored. You can't miss that, It's pretty obvious here. I'm still hoping they will get it back working. I've tried downgrading but like you needed that password. Well they say it doesn't work. You can't downgrade. The only hope is to find someone with a trinity with the crom version below or at 1r10 and them willing to swap you. Of course that is near impossible. I managed to find someone with a Chevrolet but they did not want to swap. It sucks right now but I hope they will come through with a fix. If that even ever happens.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 am

Hi speedy
well....I don't know what to do and also what to think.... :(
nobody here wants to answer....
I am located in France and there is not too much people knowing diablosport products up here...so I have 1 chance on 1 billion to find a guy that own a trinity who run the 1r10 crom version and accept to trade with me....
anyway...thank you for posting :wink:
Last edited by frenchbee2306 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:16 am

back dating to 1r10 has potential to cause issues, this is being investigated.

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 am

Ok...I can easyly understand that back dating can cause issues but this version worked fine with my truck and I was able to tune the trans with never getting a single problem
I really miss that.

Thank you for investigating

Hello
Is there any progress on this please ??
thanks

Post Fri May 29, 2015 10:41 am

Back to the top, for an update please

UPUPUP
something new to hear about that please ??
It would be great if this being fixed because I planning to cam my truck

thanks

Bump,

Any update on progress? Would be willing to swap trinitys if any with old firmware are around.

Seen that there is a new dcx_gas 1r13d update avaiable...
Will it fix trans. tuning loss ??

frenchbee2306 wrote:

I wish man but I'm guessing it's not for us. They just released 2015 Ram/Chally tuning so that's what the updates is for more than likely.
2006 Ram 1500 quad cab 4.7L
DiabloSport Trinity
Gibson SS shorties
Edge 2800 Converter
72mm F&B Throttle body

speedy wrote:
frenchbee2306 wrote:

I wish man but I'm guessing it's not for us. They just released 2015 Ram/Chally tuning so that's what the updates is for more than likely.

Any update?

Post Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:56 pm

mikel wrote:
this is being investigated.

I really miss my trans. tuning so much..... :( :(
please do something...... :cry: :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas