Board index Trinity Technical Discussion Trinity Dodge Gas Attention 2011-2014 Challenger owners!

Attention 2011-2014 Challenger owners!

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 pm

It seems there is an issue when loading the tunes and using the push button start.
To avoid any issues, it is highly recommended that you simply pop the button out and use the key during the tune loading process.
If you wind up with a non responsive starter button after loading the tune, simply pop it out, stick the key in, and all will be well.

We should have a fix for this asap, and will release a new update as soon as it is ready.

Thanks

I had this issue earlier today thanks for posting hope the issue is resolved soon

I have a test update that should resolve this.

I'm going to test it on a car or two before we release it, but if anyone would like to give it a shot, post up and I'll email it to you.

Thanks

I have had a similar issue, but only when backing up the Original tune. When it says to turn the key back on the car is just dead. Then after about a minute it just mysteriously works. very weird.

Certainly this is corrected by now...just got my t1000 and haven't upload the program yet.

Diamond Dave
Diamond Dave
2011 Challenger RT Classic

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

Ever since I installed your tuner on my 2011 dodge challenger 5.7 I keep getting p0441 & p0016 codes
If I install it the code don't come on .

Still needs to be fixed. just picked one up today and updated it before the tune and car wouldnt start. eventually corrected it with taking the button off, but just an fyi for diablo.

When I plug my trinity into my car and it loads up it says my car needs an update. Calid:68078638AF Has anyone else ran into this issue? Calibration updates don't pop up on the downloader so I'm lost!! Help please!! :normal:

Post Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm

When I plug into the vehicle I am getting “This vehicle
needs an updateDownload here: www.diablosport.com/dcx

my 2009 still does this also
William J. Dahl
Dahl Motorsports
#40 Dodge USRA Stock Car
Rush Hill, MO
http://www.dahl-motorsports.com

Engine Connection
Cole Chiropractic
Pioneer Seed Sold By: Jon Robnett
Ams Oil Sold By: Dahl Motorsports
Schafer Fertilizer
Hinrichs Enterprises
K&A Trailer Sales
Chuck's Auto Salvage

Hi,

I just purchased the Trinity T-1000 for my 2014 Dodge Challenger. Is this problem still an issue?

Thanks

J

always use the key :)

So if I install the Tune I can't use the push start anymore?

Thats not at all what we are saying....just use the key while installing the tune, then you can use the button again :)

Ah.. ok sounds good. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the help.

Next

Return to Trinity Dodge Gas