Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Custom tune

Custom tune

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:54 pm

hey I have a 2005 corvette with vararam intake, long tube headers, and borla atak exhaust. I have a predator U7191 and right now I have the 91 octane tune uploaded into the car. I can't upload the Diablo tune because we have no 93 octane here in Newfoundland. I've heard I can buy a custom tune to put into my predator. How do I go about getting this. I tried calling your contact number but can't get an answer. I would really like to have a custom tune in my corvette. Thanks

Post Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:58 am

www.diablewtune.com - and you can email me directly at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

what revision is that old discontinued predator on? power it up and when it gets to the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen.. what is it?

and you have the pc interface kit for it right? that's the power adapter and usb/serial cable you need so you can connect it to your Windows PC.
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Return to Predator GM Gas