Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Can't update programmer anymore

Can't update programmer anymore

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:20 am

A few months back I bought an Intune, opened the box, updated it, and installed a tune on my 2014 Silverado 5.3

Ran great and was very happy with it. Ended up traded the truck in, put the stock tune back on the truck and tried using the programmer on my new truck 2015 GMC Sierra 6.2

Updated the tuner, plugged it in, PCM was unknown. Sent the file to support back on the 2nd, tried updating the tuner on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, still doesn't recognize the PCM and wants to take a backup snapshot and send it to support.

I tried updating the tuner today, and whenever I run the InTune program it takes me to Internet Explorer and wants me to register. So of course I do, and then upload the info.xml, but it takes me back to the registration screen even though it says on the site the upload was complete.

Why can't I update anymore? Very frustrating.
Attachments
PCM__UnknownBackup.grg
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 153 times
info.xml
(2.34 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 am

the tool is completely up to date, have you emailed us this file already?

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Yes, I emailed it to support back on June 2

I tried to tune my truck yesterday and it just says the PCM may not be recognized then copies the PCM file to the programmer and tells me to email to it to support@diablosport

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 pm

load the attached update t the intune drive and let the tool import it then try again please.
Attachments
GM_TUNES-1t02oa.ITF
(7.4 MiB) Downloaded 103 times

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Thanks, I used that file and the tuner updated and I was able to install the Diablo Tune

However, the 'adjustable parameters' doesn't let me change tire size or throttle boost or disable AFM, or any of the things it did before. It just asks if I want to write the Diablo Tune and never gives me a chance to adjust other settings whether I say yes or no.

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:06 am

mikel wrote:
load the attached update t the intune drive and let the tool import it then try again please.

This tune installs but I can't change tire size or turn off AFM or anything like that - is there another update coming soon?

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:42 am

here you go :)
Attachments
GM_TUNES-1t02ob.ITF
(7.52 MiB) Downloaded 85 times

Post Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:05 pm

Works perfect, thanks!

Return to Predator GM Gas