Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Updating to from 9r31

Updating to from 9r31

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Tue May 19, 2015 1:00 am

After downloading 9r31 using dsdownloader I get message "wait for tool to boot".
Tool indicates installing. Waited for more than an hour but no boot.
Now get "missing or corrupt" when plugging. In.
Tried to download twice.
Old crom was 9r10

Does this mean ready for the trash.

Post Tue May 19, 2015 7:52 am

sounds like it's one of the older predators and can not go any newer than 9r10... so you can't go to 9r31.. 9r10 is as high as you can go on that one...

you'll need to contact support@diablosport.com and ask them to send you the 9r10 file and update the tool back to that...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Wed May 20, 2015 11:19 am

I've got it working with the 9r10, thanks. Is there an update that will work higher I can tune my 2011 Sierra with?

Post Wed May 20, 2015 12:36 pm

nope.. you need to get an inTune or Trinity...

you can trade in that predator to diablosport and they'll give you a $100 credit towards the purchase of a new inTune or Trinity programmer from them.. and then you'll be able to tune that truck, both ecm/tcm...

wouldn't be able to tune the tcm/tranny with a predator anyway.. no tcm/tranny support with those...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Return to Predator GM Gas