Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas WOT. PE. How much adjustment ,to go a point up or down. AFR

WOT. PE. How much adjustment ,to go a point up or down. AFR

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

So. If my wideband is reading -12.2 but I want to richen it up to 11.5.... How many points should I go on the power enrichment "rich" to achive this adjustment & WOT. ? Thank you.

first question, what vehicle and why go from 12.2 to 11.5??

01 Camaro SS. K&n filter & long tube headers.,, I'm just using the DS tune. And it seems to run very well. I am very happy with my DS Intune product. By far the best tuner thus far. And my fuel trims are very close to 0. "+ or - " 3-4. So I am not worried about my part throttle AFR. Unless my AFR gage tells something diffrent. I will be installing my AEM wideband this weekend to dial in my WOT. So just trying to figure out how much to go +/- with the power enrichment if "say". I'm like 13.3 lean but I want to be 12.2 rich. How much percent % would I richen it up.? Hopefully Im making sense!! Thanks ,Mike

10% of 13:1 would be about 1.3 points, so adding 10% fuel from 13:1 would get you to about 11.7:1 ideally.

Perfect!! Thank you for the replies. Mike

Return to Predator GM Gas