Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Is , power enrichment & injector slope----- adjusting AFR

Is , power enrichment & injector slope----- adjusting AFR

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

well I got an 01 Camaro ss. It has longtube headers & k&n air filter. I do have the Intune - 1000 and I did update it. I just orders my AFR gage and hopefully I'll have it installed next week. Soooo , I'll be running the canned DS tune and will be fine tuning it with my AFR gage. My thinking is ill check it at idle & at cruise 2k rpm @ 70 mph "ish". I'll will check WOT by. Cruising at 2500k RPMs in 4th gear and then just stab it to redline. To check the AFR. So is this a good way to tune "get it close" with an AFR gage. And is the. Injector slope & Power enrichment. The only fuel adjustments I can make with this Intune. ? Thanks for you replies. Bret m

You need a wideband, an AFR gauge wont work properly...

I bought the AEM wideband UEGO. Is this one going to work well?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (86.27 KiB) Viewed 2341 times

OK, yes, I thought you meant an AFR gauge that ties into the stock narrow band O2 sensors.

Also !! Maybe some opinions on this would help. What side is the preferd side to "tune "off of on this LS1 motor.? Installing the 02senser.

How does these fuel trims look. This at idel after fully warmed up. Drove it about 5 miles. And 1% smaller on the injector slope. One of the LT fuel trims is -16. Weird....
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2332 times

Return to Predator GM Gas