Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Want newer U7198 to be like old U7198...HOW???

Want newer U7198 to be like old U7198...HOW???

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

I have a newer version of the U7198 and I understand that back like around 2008 2009 the EPA made stiffer regulations. My old one I was able to delete codes and do a little more. This new one is like a waste of time and money it seems.

Is there any way to have this predator reprogrammed to the older version. I like like using the predator and have friends buying them so I can help tune them but also some I'm telling to hold off as i can figure this out 1st.

nope... can't be done..

you'd need to get a custom tune done if you need any of that stuff done for your vehicle/tune...

and you can't tune anyone elses vehicle anyway.. once you were to install a tune onto 1 vehicle, the tool is locked/married to that vehicle.. so you wouldn't able to tune anyone elses anyway haha..

if people want their own tunes, they need to buy their own programmer.. that's how it works...

and predator's are all dead and gone anyway.. they were all discontinued over 3+ years ago now..
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Return to Predator GM Gas