Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas 2011 silverado 5.3 predator tune

2011 silverado 5.3 predator tune

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi all, I have had a U7194 predator for awhile now and have recently added a Airaid Jr. intake pipe with a drop in air filter and also put a 3" single in single out Magnaflow muffler/exhaust on my 2011 Silverado 5.3 Z71 4X4 with 6 speed auto. I have been running the canned 87 octane tune with DOD off and adjustments for bigger tires that I am running, Is there anything other things I can change on the predator with these new additions? I am mostly looking to increase my gas mileage. I recently updated the predator to version v.9r31. Thanks in advance.

Post Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:20 am

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=917

Tons of info there on how to dial everything in :)

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 am

and I can certainly get you hooked up with a custom tune as well, for even more/better performance....

keep in mind though, that there is no tcm/tranny support with a Predator, so you can not adjust shift pressure/firmness, how quick it shifts, shift points, tranny torque management, etc....

if/when you're interested in getting a custom tune done, please feel free to hit me up...

www.diablewtune.com
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Return to Predator GM Gas