Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas U7198 help needed asap

U7198 help needed asap

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 am

I have just got my predator yesterday I have a 2000 z28 and I deleted the egr and air I bought the predator because someone told me that I could delete them from the computer with the predator so I was looking yesterday and it doesn't have that option so I search the web and I found a forum where someone was saying that the predator don't do that any more, so is there any way I can get a custom tune where I can delete that and may rear o2s?

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:03 pm

nope, can't do that with the tools.. that functionality was removed many many many years ago due to EPA regulations....

I can certainly get you hooked up with a custom tune if you want....

www.diablewtune.com

Thanks!
-Lew
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm

ok so how do we do that?

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 pm

did you also buy the pc interface kit for it?? that's the USB/Serial cable and power adapter for the predator that you need in order to connect it to your Windows PC....

if you didn't get that, then you need to get it... can't do anything for custom tuning without it.... because you'll need to download recorded data logs and import/export tune files to/from the predator and your Windows PC for custom tuning....

you can email me directly at diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

thanks!
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:45 am

ok so are you gonna charge me anything? if you are, how much?

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 am

custom tuning is my own business, so of course - I don't work for free ;)

if you want a full custom tune, it'll be $135...

if you just want the EGR and Air codes and related items disabled, it'll be $35....

again, you can email me directly at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

thanks!

Return to Predator GM Gas