Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas U7198 tunes

U7198 tunes

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 pm

I bought my predator 2.13 for my 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 numerous years ago. I had the 87 tune in it for the past 6 years. I thought the predator only held one tune. I returned to stock and when I was able to put a predator tune in it gave me the 87 tune and 91 or higher tune. So I loaded the 91 tune. Does this unit store both tunes? Its been a long time since I used it and I had two custom tunes sent to me with stock shifting. Are these the tunes diablosport made for me years ago stored in the programmer? Any explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 am

Well loaded 93 tune and truck shifted hard. Loaded 87 tune and truck shifted hard. I had a custom tune I guess it is no longer on my predator. So put back to stock and threw programmer in the closet to collect more dust.

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 pm

id look into sending that tool in for the hardware upgrade or trade it in toward an inTune or trinity, thats a really old device.

Thanks

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:09 pm

If i wanted to trade my InTune in for a Trinity what would it cost?

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:22 pm

there is no trade-in program to go from inTune to Trinity... can only trade-in a Predator to go to an inTune or Trinity...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Return to Predator GM Gas