Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Brake and abs dash indicator lights in mpg booster

Brake and abs dash indicator lights in mpg booster

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Hello all, I just purchased the t1000 and upgraded it to v1r09. After backing up the original setting, we installed default mpg booster tune and about 3minutes after starting the car, the brake and abs lights come on and don't go off. We drove about 100 miles all hwy at about 65-75 with no noticeable difference in mpg. Manually calculated the mog at 15.1 mpg I set it back to the original settings and drove another 100 miles on pretty flatground at 65-75 and no brake or abs lights came on on the dash at manually calculated 14.9 mpg (we did get in about 2 miles of traffic. I then pushed it out again and the lights came backup. 2 questions. What's causing these indicator lights to come on when I push out the mpg booster? 2. Where are the mpg improvements as I did not notice any significant performance improvements or degradation. I drive mostly on the hwy and don't need huge performance gains, I need better mpg. Which is why I bought this thing. Any help or thoughts? I have 2007 5.3silverado ltz that is all stock except for a flowmaster exhaust.

are you adjusting tire size in the tune when you install it?

under options/show information, what is the version there?

I have the stock tires and I am not adjusting that in the tune. I was just applying to MPG booster to this. The version is 1r09h. Do I understand that it can take up to 200 miles of driving before it will impact the fuel economy? Also once it is "working" will the MPGs show on the readout correctly?

Return to Predator GM Gas