Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas calibration error code 2012 Camaro SS LS3

calibration error code 2012 Camaro SS LS3

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Hi I tried loading the tune into the camaro for the first time...The tuner Predator U7194 is brand new and has never been installed in another vehicle..The Camaro has never had a tune and has the stock tune from factory.The unit starts up fine but then it gives me a message "Your calibration is not currently supported.Predator will attempt to backup your original stock tune".....I did not continue and backed out of the process with the escape key...I updated the predator through the web a while back and its at version 9r29...what I was told was 9r31 was for more vehicles but the 9r29 will be fine for the camaro...what do I do?Am I doing anything wrong
thanks

I would try 9r31 first.

yup that worked like a charm..diablo tune installed...thanks mike....now just another question...with the diablo tune is torque management completely turned off or just modified?
thanks

it is reduced heavily....

hello I am new to the forum and I am trying to tune my 2011 gmc denali with the 6.2 and I am getting the same error."Your calibration is not currently supported.Predator will attempt to backup your original stock tune"

the tune was in the car befor I untuned it for service and I think they did a pcm update?

and I just up dated the programmer. to the u7194-9r31.crom. up date.

please help..

my brothers kickin my ass in his eskalade... LOL LOL

Return to Predator GM Gas