Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Not picking up WOT log data

Not picking up WOT log data

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Has anybody have a problem with their Predator U7198 with latest sw release of not picking up their WOT data?
Don't knnow if I am doing something wrong or setting not right. Today and the other last few days when I was logging data, it was not picking up my WOT run. It picked up my 4000 rpm when I was just cruising at that speed for 5-10 secs and shows on the log, but when I after did a WOT run, no luck but lower subsequent data was logging. Weird. thx for any help.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm

what do you mean exactly?
the log goes blank when you are at WOT?

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 pm

I only have the logged data to look at; was not watching on screen when running wot. Anyway, it's like the WOT run was not showing up since it should have had a 5000+ data instant and the rpm data before it. No data is showing this and I had not ended the data before the run.

I just took my truck out for a WOT run. Did 2 runs and the max RPM showed 1,791 when I looked at it on the Data Viewer. I was hitting over 5,000.
My speed recorded correctly at about 47 in 1st gear. Not really sure what gives.

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 pm

It does not pick up the correct RPM data as previously identified. The other data on the log I gather is picking up on the run but the RPM does not show correctly. The is a 2002 GMC Sierra. Tach in car works.

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 am

post the log...

Return to Predator GM Gas