Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas 06 gto with mods help please

06 gto with mods help please

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 pm

these are both stock files, you have to read the extra tune with the tune loaded then export it....

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:32 pm

this is the last tune written. i loaded diablo tune with modify cats turned off and the exported it.
Attachments
extratune.lan
(128.25 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
06 a4. K&n cia. kooks lts. catless hpipe. kooks full catback. Diablo tune.

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 pm

still stock....

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 pm

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 pm

sorry for late response been busy. so i followed instructions to a t. i wrote the diablo to car. then i saved tune to extra tune. then i hooked up to pc and went to custom tune and exported extra tune. it stopped at 5% then i ran the e40 program and renamed and save it. now im sending it top you. i dont know how it keeps being stock. it says last tune written was diablo.
Attachments
extratune1.lan
(128.25 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Again guys thank you for helping out.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 pm

this is still a stock tune....I dont think you have the tune installed to the vehicle while you are reading the extra tune.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm

its crazy. i go to last tune written and it says diablo tune. im gonna try again. sorry for the hastle.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:13 pm

ok here is both exported extra tune, back up and custom. i pulled everything it had off it. i just loaded a fresh diablo tune with the cats turned off because i dont have them.
Attachments
customtune.lan
(128.25 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
back up tune.lan
(128.25 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
extratune2.lan
(128.25 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:15 pm

did you make changes to that canned tune??? there's some funky timing settings, way too high, for WOT....

and some other tables were outta whack too...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

no i only turned the cats off. i bought it used do you think they messed with it?

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

here ya go....

read those instructions I gave ya the link to before, for how to import the custom tune into the predator...
Attachments
gto_custom.lan
(128.15 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

he said they used it on a corvette.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

thank you. is this just the canned diablo or a custom?

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 pm

I took the copy of your diablo tune, and made fixes to it.. and saved it as a custom tune.. so import that custom tune to the predator and install it to your car - it should fix your issues now...

it already has your cats disabled, etc etc.. so you don't have to change anything.. just install the tune and drive... ;)

doesn't matter what they used it on, they couldn't have changed the settings in the diablo tune, since it was unlocked/reset, anything they changed would have been reset... plus, there were some tables whacked out that you, the end-user, wouldn't be able to change anyway...

PreviousNext

Return to Predator GM Gas