Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV
6.0L AWD
Predator u7193 Rev. 2.04

I just got this from another owner who had it on his Escalade. I went into options and noticed that it is locked. He has long since sold his vehicle, I'm assuming still with a diablo tune. How does that affect me using it? Before I start tuning and what not, am I better off trading this one in and getting the INTUNE or should this Predator suit my needs. As of now I just have an upgraded exhaust, 3" Magnaflow, but I am going to put in a Stage 2 AFE CAI. I live in Wyoming, the altitude is a little higher than most, so might need to tune things better. That's pretty much it, what are my options guys? Is the Predator that I have upgradeable? Or am I just going to have problems with it?

Thx,

Bobby G.

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:51 pm

that's an ollllllld predator...

you can either send it in for the $149 upgrade/unlock to get it upgraded to the newer version of the tool at which point you'll be able to use it on your truck... but keep in mind, all predator's were discontinued almost a year ago now and are no more....

or..

you can send it in for $100 credit towards the purchase of a new inTune or Trinity programmer purchase from diablosport. the inTune is the new programmer that replaced predators.
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Thanks for getting back to me. I think I will look into those options.

Return to Predator GM Gas