Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Falln behind

Falln behind

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

we have our hands full with Chrysler/Dodge development for the next few months, we'll have to see ;)

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Sweet mother of Jesus. I'm falln in love all over again. I LOVE DIABLO. so many people would prefer diablo for the simple fact that you can de tune for servicing and not void warranty. Ill b waiting. Thanks again mikey.

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 am

mikel wrote:
we have our hands full with Chrysler/Dodge development for the next few months

I don't like the sound of this. I probably should return my diable that I got for my 12 Ram until you guys release it. :(

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:03 am

Unfairkickazz93 wrote:
mikel wrote:

I don't like the sound of this. I probably should return my diable that I got for my 12 Ram until you guys release it. :(

Nothing wrong with it. They update stuff all the time.

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Unfairkickazz93 wrote:
mikel wrote:

?

IMO, thats the best thing you could hear if you have a tool that does not yet support your vehicle...

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 pm

mikel wrote:
Unfairkickazz93 wrote:
mikel wrote:

?

IMO, thats the best thing you could hear if you have a tool that does not yet support your vehicle...

You have a point there. Its just that you guys got my hopes up before SEMA and then I was pushed off a cliff. :(

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Unfairkickazz93 wrote:

?

IMO, thats the best thing you could hear if you have a tool that does not yet support your vehicle...[/quote]

You have a point there. Its just that you guys got my hopes up before SEMA and then I was pushed off a cliff. :([/quote]I/we were very clear prior to SEMA that 11 ram was ready, and nothing more :)

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 pm

More results. Think this is trifecta.

Try this: http://www.wot-tuning.com/forums/upl...2_1_207444.jpg

Sob. Let me get to real comp again.

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm

So when can I preorder the LFX tune?

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:54 am

mikel wrote:

I/we were very clear prior to SEMA that 11 ram was ready, and nothing more :)
[/quote]

Seriously... I am 99.99% certain you didnt say anything about 2012's not being supported until the day of the release... http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=39455&start=60

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Any Black Friday / cyber Monday deals?

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Unfairkickazz93 wrote:
mikel wrote:

Seriously... I am 99.99% certain you didnt say anything about 2012's not being supported until the day of the release... http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=39455&start=60[/quote]

I didn't see any where on that thread where diablo comes right out and say the 12s are supported. Other postings lead you to believe. None by diablo tho.

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Any who. Back to Black Friday !!!!!!!! Any diablo deals?????

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

kevoscamaro wrote:
Unfairkickazz93 wrote:
mikel wrote:

Seriously... I am 99.99% certain you didnt say anything about 2012's not being supported until the day of the release... http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=39455&start=60

I didn't see any where on that thread where diablo comes right out and say the 12s are supported. Other postings lead you to believe. None by diablo tho.[/quote]

My point is he doesnt say ANYTHING about supporting 11 rams only.

PreviousNext

Return to Predator GM Gas