Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Predator trade in credit!

Predator trade in credit!

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 pm

We are happy to announce that in addition to the existing Trinity trade in program (send in your old Predator, get $100 off a new Trinity) we are now offering a trade in credit on inTunes if you trade in a Predator.

You'll get $100 off the price of a brand new inTune, so final pricing will be $289.

Please contact our sales team at salesinfo@diablosport.com for more info!

Thanks

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello. I recently bought a predator U7192 for my 06 silverado. The person that i bought it from had a wreck and totaled his truck, so he couldnt unlock it. How do i go about getting this programmer unlocked? Thanks

Post Fri May 17, 2013 11:29 am

what revision is it on? power it up and when it gets to the main menu, the revision number is shown at the top of the screen...

if it's on a 2.xx revision, there is no unlocking it... you'll need to fill out the RMA form and send it in for the $100 upgrade program, or trade it in for $100 credit towards the purchase of an inTune or Trinity...

if it's on a 9rXX revision number, you'll need to fill out the RMA form... and it will cost you $129 to get it unlocked over the phone...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Quick question maybe this is not the forum for it, but Will my Predator for my 2011 silverado work with an update for my new 2014 when you guys make one? Or would I have to buy a new one?

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:21 pm

no... all predator's are dead and gone.. they were all discontinued over a year ago... will be no new updates for it for new vehicles... plus, predator's do not have tcm/tranny support anyway...

you'll need to get an inTune or Trinity programmer...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 am

Is there any good updates for the predator

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Does the trinity have to always be plugged into your vehicle as opposed to the predator where you could just install and unplug it? If you have to keep it plugged do you have another type of tuner that you don't have to keep on or plugged in? Thanks

Post Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 pm

no... none of diablosport's tools have to stay plugged in all the time...

you only have to connect it when you are installing a tune or recording a data log....

other than that, unplug it and store it wherever you like.. . ;)

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:27 pm

I have the SLP 7190, I don't have my 06 gto anymore what vehicles will the tuner work on?

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:58 am

Haven't had to update or change my programmer and just logged on, wondering if the offer you indicate above still applies? Also I was able to before get some great data before from my predator. And the big question is how will upgrading benefit me other than transmission shifting? :D

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Is the predator trade in credit still available for the T-1000?

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:24 am

yes...

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Is there any set time limit (day/month/year) on this trade in offer, especially for the Trinity???

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:48 am

no....not at this point...

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:15 pm

is this still available?

Next

Return to Predator GM Gas