Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas DIABLEW TUNING

DIABLEW TUNING

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:49 pm

I tryd calln # says out of service. You can give em my # if you want. But # lew posted out of order. I've googled 2-3 diff #s for em all say out of order.

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 am

Gear heads referred me to speedtek. And they say my predator might b to old. God damn I just want a fukn good diablo tune for Christ sake.

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Lew will sell you an inTune and his custom tune as a package deal. Lots of "old" Predators out there.

As far as Mustang... it might be the type of dyno (as in brand name) they use. I had my previous truck tuned on a Mustang dyno. Has nothing to do with Ford Mustangs.

Any tuner should be able to tune any vehicle if they know what they're doing. Trucks are common... Ford, Dodge and Chevy guys have been tuning their trucks for over a decade. A Camaro, Corvette, G8, GTO, Silverado, Tahoe, Escalade... they all are pretty similar. A decent tuner should know the difference and be able to tune them all.

Just because you're frustrated doesn't mean we want to see your language on this forum. You'll eventually find someone that can do it, if not with a Predator then a custom vehicle tune using EFIlive or something similar.
NBS 2007 Chevy Silverado Texas Edition Crew Cab, 5.3, 3.42 gears. 87 octane Diablo tune.

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:27 am

Hey there I'm new to this trying to see how to make my silverado 5.3l run lil faster

Post Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:27 am

Hey there I'm new to this trying to see how to make my silverado 5.3l run lil faster

Previous

Return to Predator GM Gas