Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Chevrolet Cr8 (Pontiac G8 GXP)

Chevrolet Cr8 (Pontiac G8 GXP)

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

bump :/

its on our list of things to do ;)

Any news mike?? :/

Hello Mike!

Been a while since I heard anything from you. Can you please enlighten me with the progress done?
Looking forward to hear from you

sorry for hanging up I thought you were done talking and then all of a sudden you started talking again.
Diablosport Tech support
jon@diablosport.com
p: 561-908-0040
F: 561-908-0048

no ETA.. won't be anything soon....
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

mikel wrote:
No worries, we have lots of customers in the middle east using these on holders, vauxhalls, etc...

Mikel,

I have a 2009 Chev CR8 CSV with the 6.2 LS3.
Which Diablo sport unit should I get?

Trinity / Predator or inTune?

regards, Mouritz - Dubai
Attachments
Info-CR8 E1 Brochure.pdf
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 80 times

mikel wrote:
this is actually going to require a new template, sorry I made it sound easier than it turned out to be, but we'll get it sooner than later.

Mikel,

I have posted on the same thread. I'm more than willing to help you guys with some test data to get the CSV in the tuner database. I have the LS3 version which might use the same PCM as the LS2. Not sure... but let me know how I can help if at all.

regards, Mouritz - Dubai

its tough for me to say if its simple to add or not, the OP here is the first one I ran into that wasnt 'simple' to add.

mikel wrote:
its tough for me to say if its simple to add or not, the OP here is the first one I ran into that wasnt 'simple' to add.

Thanks Mike,

Appreciate the feedback. I guess we will just have to wait patiently until it is possible. Quite a few of them out here and much more in Australia ;-)

Will certainly be worth the while since it is based on the ever so popular LS2 & LS3 engines. I know that Australia is assembling these CSVs for the Middle East market.

Do you guys come or send someone to Dubai every now and again for some tuning jobs?

regards, Mouritz - Dubai

hey
just wanted to check if there is any news Mike?
am dying here lol :drivingbad:

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 pm

I guess ill just throw my diablosport trinity in the trashcan. :drivingbad:

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:44 pm

no, no news... no ETA... won't be any time soon as was mentioned above previously....
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 am

Are u planning on fixing this issue soon? :normal:
Your not giving me any answers, so far waisting my time.

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 am

MarioSS wrote:
Are u planning on fixing this issue soon? :normal:
Your not giving me any answers, so far waisting my time.

MarioSS,

I guess that leaves us with Livernois Motorsports. See they also do a few products for our cars.

Regards,

Mouritz

PreviousNext

Return to Predator GM Gas