Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas Chevrolet Cr8 (Pontiac G8 GXP)

Chevrolet Cr8 (Pontiac G8 GXP)

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:29 am

JWM_Jankowitz wrote:
MarioSS wrote:
Are u planning on fixing this issue soon? :normal:
Your not giving me any answers, so far waisting my time.

MarioSS,

I guess that leaves us with Livernois Motorsports. See they also do a few products for our cars.

Regards,

Mouritz

Yup that is correct buddy!
Total crap Customer support here. Imagine they even hung up the phone in my face when i was talking to one of their customer repudiation representatives.
I am so gladi sold that crappy unit and didn't wait longer for their crappy support!

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:28 am

it's an export/foreign model vehicle that was never claimed to be supported man, so I don't see how you can be ranting about poor support for something that was never supported to begin with... if you think it's so easy, then when you get done with the programming/code template with support for the thousands of parameters in it, then send it along and we'll get it put into the engineers queue with the 100's of other things they have to work on....
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Previous

Return to Predator GM Gas