Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas ** DSLOGREDUX ** -- SUPPORT INFORMATION HERE!!

** DSLOGREDUX ** -- SUPPORT INFORMATION HERE!!

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Hey there everyone...

Apparently some of you are having questions about DSLogRedux and have been calling Diablosport's Tech Support number for answers/info (:lol: which is funny shit by the way! :lol:)....

HOWEVER...

DSLogRedux is a 3rd party application, created by GrumpyAeroGuy and myself, and is NOT a Diablosport-created, nor a Diablosport-supported application.

If you need help with using DSLogRedux or have questions/issues, please just post up to the Predator GM Gas forum, or, visit our OWN support forums here:

http://forum.dslogredux.com

Please do not call Diablo's Tech Support number for DSLogRedux related help/info...
They don't know how it works...

Thank you!!
-Lew (06MonteSS)
-GrumpyAeroGuy
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

If its listed somewhere else, forgive me, I have some data logs I have been working on as the predator/trinity is an awesome piece of equiptment and the DSLogRedux program is the icing on the cake. So, I need a donation paypal address to help support this program. Kudos to you, Grumpy and Lew!!!!!

thanks man!!!

there's a "Donation" section/button on our dslogredux site here:

http://www.dslogredux.com/download.html

thanks again!!
-Lew
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

People may use DSLOGREDUX without any thought of where or how it came about. From here you guys get a really big 2 Thumbs UP, each! THANK YOU ! VERY MUCH...
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...

Thanks, Ill_Born.... it's much appreciated!!!

;)

Lew, Aero, has anyone told you that Redux works great on WIN7(64) with one caveat???

When you first run it, and get to click analyze..I get an error about file access permission.

To fix this, I removed the 'read only' tag from the C:/program files(x86)/FGBSoftware folder and its subs and allowed full control in security tab and it works just great. I had to repeat this process on each of the 3 machines I installed it on and it worked in each case.
Nice program, guess I'll have to donate now (3 machine license, please!) :shock:

really? I just installed it last week on my brand new laptop with Windows 7 64-bit.. and had no issues at all... fired right up and worked perfectly...

did you read all the FAQ's over at the dslogredux forums about installing and getting it to work?? the access permissions error is due to the settings on your Windows user account... did you turn off/disable the UAC garbage on your Windows user account? you need to...

eh, as long as you got it working, that's what counts, right?? :)

thanks for the good words man, it's appreciated!!! enjoy!! :)

Welll..no I'll leave that garbage on. My setup (and my paranoia) require it. Point is, it's not listed on yer site as being win7 compatible, and I didn't want anyone to be shy about using the software because of that. I scan the logs myself, but I like to verify my changes with redux. I can't imagine the hours that went into it so thanks again to you and Aero (wherever he is :drivingbad: )
Last edited by Rally2SS on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gotcha... point taken... will add that info about being Win7 compatible to the site when I get around to updating it next...heh...

yeah, Grumpy's been a busy busy busy busy guy for months now with his day job... I myself haven't spoken to him in a while...

i can download dslogredux, can you send me the link, i got windows 7, its seems to download put doesnt do anything,

also for dataviewer

Post Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah, it's true, been bizzee for a while.

There is a new DSlogredux version readey-to-go (DSLogRedux 2011).

It (as all previous versions) is fully Win7 compliant. In fact, there will be true 32bit and 64 bit versions available.

Updates include 3 rpm range support, an alogrithm to have your adjustments take into account Cat Overtemp Protection (where applicalbe).

We should have it out there very soon, and will announce it here.

Thanks for everyone's patience.
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 pm

It's HERE --- DSLogRedux 2011

DSLogRedux 2011 is here.

It includes 3-rpm-range logging....

It has an algorithm to assist adjusting with Cat-Overtemp-Protection taken into account.

There is a true 64bit and 32bit version available.

It is fully Win7 compliant, and, of course, works with XP, XP64 as well as Win7, both 32 and 64bit verions.

Download HERE:

http://www.dslogredux.com/download.html

ENJOY !

PLEASE READ THE USER'S GUIDES ON HOW TO USE THE COT OVERTEMP ALGORITHM....

As always, support is available at forum.dslogredux.com

- Grumpy and 06MonteSS

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

I KNEW it was too good to be true!!! All that hype and no product!!!

Just kidding, but as of this time the link posted is dead as well as the forum link...FYI

EDIT: WOW ok, the link was dead for as long as it took me to write this post (2 min.) Back up and running now!

My kinda timing, I guess!!! Thanks again!!
$0.02 -- UNOFFICIAL -- $0.02
I am NOT a Diablosport tech, just a user :lol:
I won't answer unless I think I know what I'm talking about. Feel free to wait for an expert opinion.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
2010 Camaro 2SS\RS L99 - u7194 9r21

Next

Return to Predator GM Gas