Board index Predator Technical Discussion Predator GM Gas ** DSLOGREDUX ** -- SUPPORT INFORMATION HERE!!

** DSLOGREDUX ** -- SUPPORT INFORMATION HERE!!

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi, new here. i have an 03 Silverado 1500 Z71 5.3L 4L60E.(also 240,000 miles!!) i noticed on the DSLogRedux website there are several things shown to download, i was wondering what all i need to download. i have windows vista 32bit system. tia
03 silverado 1500 Z71 5.3
rough country lvl kit
285/75R16 GY DuraTrac
CB si/do Vortex muffler
4" black tips
DS Predator(love it)

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 am

if you download the zip file version, and you do not have a zip program on your pc, then you would need to also download and install the zip file program...

or, just download the exe file.. and double-click to run it.. it will self-extract the files to a folder... and then you would run the setup.exe file to install the dslogredux app...
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:09 pm

awesome, thanks. i had to do the CAM unzip and the 1x86 self extracting files. now i just need the interface kit. thanks again, cant wait to use this
03 silverado 1500 Z71 5.3
rough country lvl kit
285/75R16 GY DuraTrac
CB si/do Vortex muffler
4" black tips
DS Predator(love it)

It has come to my attention that Dataviewer changed a few of the parameter names upon exporting a .log file to a csv. Not sure if this is permanent, or only involves specific tools. Also not sure if this is due to the dataviewer version, or.... what.

In any event, please update to the latest version, DSLogredux 2011, Ver. 10.1.0.

It is available here:

http://www.dslogredux.com/download.html

and REMEMBER, donations are ALWAYS appreciated (shameless, I know), but... HEY. :oops: :lol:
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com

A few days ago, I got a support request indicating an issue with Win8.

I quickly responded indicating make sure it is installed in an admin acct and/or with admin privilages ---- that has been over 90% of the issues seen since day 1 on this app.

I tested it on Win8 some months ago, and found no issue. Today, however, I realized that the Win8 OS does do something strange. Permissions and Folder security issues are, indeed, causing an issue.

I am working on a fix, and should have one very soon. I am assuming a recent "security update" forked something up.

Sorry about that. I'm working it.

Applies to Win8 & Win 8.1
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com

Previous

Return to Predator GM Gas