Board index General Technical Support General Support 2015 Eco Boost Dead peddle Info Thread.

2015 Eco Boost Dead peddle Info Thread.

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

2015 Ford F150 Lariat 4X4 3.5 Ecoboost

All Options available on the truck (Was a Program truck for Demo).
I will attempt to list all the options i can remember and if needed post the sticker.

Heated/cooled ten-way power driver and passenger seat
Leather-trimmed seats
SYNC® with MyFord Touch
BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert
Remote Start System
Remote tailgate release
Reverse Sensing System
LED side-mirror spotlights
PowerFold® side/power glass with heat, turn signal, memory, driver’s side auto-dimming feature, high-intensity LED puddle lamps
Chrome skull caps on exterior mirrors
110V/400W power outlet
Universal garage door opener
Heated/cooled leather-trimmed bucket seats with ten-way power driver and front passenger seats, memory feature and flow-through console
Audio System from Sony® with HD Radio™
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Voice-activated Navigation System
Heated steering wheel
Heated rear seats (SuperCrew® only)
Power tilt/telescoping steering column with memory
Quad-beam LED headlamps and LED taillamps
Automatic high-beams with rain-sensing windshield wipers
3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio
Power-deployable running boards
Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support

I had the dead pedal after 48 hours of tuning. work flawless up until that point. I programmed the truck on a Saturday I got the dead pedal after the truck sat for the entire day on Sunday and i started it in the morning on monday to head to work.

i have an I2 and an I1 and can do a tune this weekend if needed.

let me know

Did all of us load the tunes in a similar fashion? Did any of us wait the full 1 hour while the backup progressed or did we all head inside & jump on the internet?

I actually tried it both ways. The first time, I waited the full hour for the Intune to download the backup from the truck. After the pedal went dead, Brian suggested I download the backup from the internet to save time, so I did that and tried several tunes he sent me, for a total of about 5 times. 4 times, the pedal went dead, and one time the truck started loosing power while on cruise control riding down the interstate (was dropping speed). That time, it took the gas when I pressed the pedal, but had greatly reduced power. I reinstalled the factory tune as soon as I got to a place I could safely pull over, and have been waiting for DiabloSport to fix the problem since then. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon, as it is now too late to return the Intune for refund or exchange.

Is this forum still active? Haven't seen any post whatsoever from DiabloSport in the last 4 or 5 days? Is it possible to get an update on the dead pedal issue?

its all been requested to be moved to one thread so its not all over the lace, getting tough to keep up.

Anyone else had issues with no throttle in reverse and decreased throttle response!!!! I loaded the 87 octane tune im my 2015 f150 this weekend and had theses issues, are there any updates available!!!! i also did not have a mpg tune but had a diablosport tow tune??

Previous

Return to General Support