Board index Trinity Technical Discussion General Trinity Trinity tune for long tube headers, 3" mids, and 3"cat back

Trinity tune for long tube headers, 3" mids, and 3"cat back

General Trinity Support

Moderators: mikel, Vas@Diablosport, JonDiablosport

Is there a tune available for a 2009 Challenger SRT8 for adding long tube headers, high flow cats, and a cat back exhaust. I am also putting on a ram air hood with a custom air box to ensure the scooped air is directed with some pressure to the manifold. I guess the first question is, will this require a tune or not? I think it might seeing as the manifold and cats are the biggest restriction on the exhaust side and the ram air hood, if it works well should increase cold air on the front end.

you'll need a custom tune, if you are looking for an email tune check out www.hemifevertuning.com

Thanks

My Diablosport Trinity will not power on. It does not power on when connected to the car or the computer. I have tried several cords and no luck. I purchased it 3.5 years ago and it stopped working 1 year after I bought it. I have made some significant upgrades to my 2009 Challenger SRT8. Long tube headers, deleted the cats, cold air intake, and 3" exhaust. I need to delete the rear O2 sensors and modify a few other things. I was going to pay someone to write a tune for the upgrades I have made, but with the unit not working I can't load the tune. I have the receipt. What can I do to get this resolved.

Return to General Trinity